Gallery

04 January 2011

Double Twelve Domino Set - Part 1

Hello Everyone!

First I'd like to wish everyone a very healthy, happy and prosperous 2011!

Like I have promised before, here are a few sneek shots of the double twelve domino set.

All the parts layed out to make the maple top and contrasting walnut bottom. I have grouped 4 tiles together on one rectangular piece of maple.

Using my right angle alignment jig (as seen in my book Simply Wood) to make sure the paper pattern is pefectly positioned on the maple as it is glued down.

At the drill press drilling many, many holes!


Still at the drill press! This time I'm using a countersink bit to champfer the drilled holes to add some dimension to the plain hole.


My gluing station. Gluing the maple top to the walnut bottom using my trusty right alignment jig.
Please return for more sneek shots!
Thanks for looking!
Roshaan



No comments: